Sunday, May 1, 2022

After Sickness

Hey Y'all,

I'm feeling a lot better, but my nose is still acting up. What sucks about that is that I'm now snoring. I don't snore when I can breath through my nose, but when it's stuffy as it is, I tend to snore and it sucks. I hate it. But, I'm getting over it slowly, my boyfriend is getting very annoyed by me blowing my nose every five minutes though, but he'll be fine. 

Last weeks movie was Free Guy. It was a cute movie, I enjoyed it. This weeks movie is going to be a little tough or super easy because I haven't seen it in a while so it'll be fun to see what comes out of my head for this movie.

So, this movie starts off at a college I believe and this class or something was going on a school trip for spring break I believe and as they are all getting on the plane, one of the students starts to have a panic attack saying that the plane is going to crash, so a group of them get off the plane and then as the plane takes off, it does crash and everybody on the plane died. The movie goes on and death is after the remaining people that should have died in the plane, and one by one the remaining people end up dying. 

Well, that's it people, have fun!

It is what it is.

Peace Out People!

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling a lot better :-)

    The semester is wrapping up so catch-up in IS101, Kelsey!

    No idea what movie it might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on a roll these last few movie guesses. I think this movie is Final destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy movie plot Final Destination. Though they made too many sequels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    My allergies have started to subside as well...generally seems like there's less pollen out there than this time a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, and I think the movie is Final Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know that you are recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was sick, my boyfriend also got annoyed by me blowing my nose all the time. I still blow my nose and he sometimes "copies" me blowing in the tissue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know which final destination but one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely sounds like a horror movie, it's probably a Final Destination movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't sure at all and I just guessed final destination. Seems like I might be right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The movie is Final Destination, glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete