Saturday, May 7, 2022

Caught Up

Hey Y'all

So, I realized something with this class. If you don't do any work for three weeks, you can pretty much catch up in a day or so. That's what I did and it's been stressful, but not bad. As long as you just set aside a few hours and just work on everything you'll be good. I just finished the exam and the powerpoint exam so that's cool, but I just can't wait to be done with this class.

But besides that, last weeks movie was Final Destination. Here's this weeks:

So, this movie is about this dude who was really good at his job, but then one day, he got into a car accident and ended up losing function in his hands, which he needed for his job. Well, there was no cure to fix his hands, so he went out to find enlightenment and ended up getting magical powers and he was forced to safe the world from this cosmic threat. 

Have fun people!

It is what it is

Peace Out People

12 comments:

  1. Hmm... and you are now behind again!

    Your savviness with using Microsoft Office and your single-minded focus served you well in catching up :-)

    I don't think most people will achieve your results. Besides your ahead of schedule gain earlier in the semester convinced me that you would no trouble catching up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is best to follow the schedule. It doesn't always work for different reasons, but doing loads of work in one sitting can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job cuzzo and Idk this movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems easier said than done. I am pretty sure if I did that, I would have a really hard time finishing in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I am pretty sure this movie is Doctor Strange, I just watched it a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I was actually right for a change...should've guessed that time.

    The first Final Destination was decent...I felt like they went downhill rapidly afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cramming to catch up can be tough, glad you got all your things taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The movie is Doctor Strange, I wanna go see the new one on my next day off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doctor Strange! And yes it is very easy to catch up if you have the time to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know this movie, I have seen the title Doctor Strange but never watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doctor Strange! can't wait to see the 2nd movie.

    ReplyDelete