Sunday, April 10, 2022

What I Did Today!

Today I took my beautiful cat to the vet to get her butt shaved. Then, my boyfriend and I cooked our first homemade breakfast together, which was just bacon, eggs, French toast and apple juice! It came out super good so I hope y'all are jealous. Then my lovely boyfriend, surprised me by taking me out to go-karts which he beat me all three races, but it's okay because I beat him two out of three at Trivia Crack and I beat him twice at air hockey, which he is still salty about. But, he did want me to add that he beat me at Billiards. After that, we went to the movies and saw Morbius, which was disappointing. 

Last weeks movie guess was Shawshank Redemption! Here's this weeks movie guess!

In this movie, there is a little girl that was born and this evil person put a spell on her that she will fall into a deep sleep when she turns 18. The girl had to move away from her family in order to protect the girl form the evil woman. The girl grew up with three fairy's and fell in love with a boy. But then, the girl ended up away from the fairy's somehow and the evil woman got to her and put her into the coma. The dude wanted to save his love so he went to go find her, fought a dragon and found her in the top of a tower. He gave her a kiss and it woke her up from the coma. 

It is what it is

Peace Out People

12 comments:

  1. Cooked the first homemade breakfast together? Glad the food came out well :-)

    Sounds like you and your boyfriend had a fun day ^_^

    The movie sounds like Snow White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon and eggs is a timeless classic...although anything with bacon on it is a classic in my book, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the movie is Sleeping Beauty. I know my Disney princesses very well... hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Kels I'm so happy for you and Logan. The movie is Sleeping Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooking together, playing and competing against each other in good spirit, that's how it should be, love to hear happy couple stories. The movie is Sleeping Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cooking with your partner is one of the best forms of intimacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why...would you start off your blog like that? Haha

    By the way, Aurora was my favorite Disney princess when I was like 4!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw i haven't gone go-karting in forever! sounds like a blast of a day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have a competitive partner. The movie is Sleeping Beauty, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sleeping Beauty. I just shave my cat at home myself, groomers cost too much and it's easier than it looks.

    ReplyDelete