Sunday, April 17, 2022

Power Point and Movies

PowerPoint formatting is super important and effective because when you are building your presentation. I learned how to move slides from second spot to the third spot without coping it or changing anything. Just click and slide. 

Last weeks movie was Sleeping Beauty. Congrats on everybody who got it right. Good luck with this week!

The movie starts off with this little girl at a carnival with her parents. She ends up wondering off and going into this mirror maze and she meets herself. Her parents end up finding her, but years later she's with her own family of a husband and two kids. They ended up going on a family vacation to the same area that she had her incident when she was a child. She became super paranoid about somebody following her and she ended up being right because somebody did come after her and her family and it was their shadow version of themselves. The shadows started to try and take over the world and the family had to fight themselves to stay alive.


Have fun! It is what it is.

Peace Out People 

12 comments:

  1. Click-and-slide? Sounds like drag-and-drop :-)

    No clue what this week's movie might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what the movie is, but it sounds similar to Coraline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of surprised it was that simple to change the slide order...I really thought it would be more involved than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an interesting movie, definitely up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting movie, I don't know the movie, sound like something I would enjoy watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree having the ability to edit the order of your slides without having to erase and redo anything is super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh!!! i know this one! Its "Us" by Jordan Peele! fantastic movie! super creepy. I got to visit every location they filmed at in santa barbara. Was really cool haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the movie Us? I liked that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The movie is Us for sure. Are you excited for Nope?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am more familiar with the term "drag and drop."
    The movie sounds interested. I'll also add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete