Saturday, March 5, 2022

Themes, Styles, and Templates/Movie

4.9

Learning about the different themes, styles and templates in Microsoft Word was really cool. I found that I could really personalize my papers to make them really look pretty. I was able to apply the different themes, styles and templates for my economic paper that I had to do. The teacher might not have appreciate my crazy styles, but I liked it and it was very pretty. 

Movie

Last weeks movie was Pokemon: The First Movie. I want to give a shout out to the one person that got it! Proud of you! But as always, I got a new movie for y'all so have fun!

This movie starts off with a guy driving these three other people. The three people get out of the car and head over to a near by bank to rob it. While they were robing it, the driver was rocking out to music and when the people were done robbing the bank, they get into the car and the driver speeds away. He was getting chased by the cops, but after amazing driving skills, he avoids them and all four of them gets away. After passing out the money, you learn in the movie that the main dude listens to music all the time and he ended up getting in the gang (well it's not really a gang, but he's apart of it, but it's still not a gang) anyways, he is part of it because he stole the leaders car and ended up losing a lot of money from the guy and is now paying the guy back by doing jobs. But this guy when not doing jobs, is taking care of his deaf and old god-father, which is really sweet. But he meets a girl that he instantly falls in love with and it's adorable. Well, pretty much he ends up getting in trouble with the gang (still not a gang, but whatever), and he pretty much ends up killing everybody to get away. Him and his girl starts driving away together, but there was soon a road block that he could very easily avoid, but instead, he gives himself up and ends up getting 25 years, but with a chance of parole after 5 years.

This is the movie, what's sad is I just watched this movie and this is pretty much all I can remember about it, so, good luck!

It is what it is

Peace Out

12 comments:

  1. Themes, styles, and templates are definitely cool! Glad you are using those skills to personalize your papers for other classes ^_^

    No clue what movie might be but I would guess The Transporter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to personalize my own papers to make them pretty. I'm glad I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've grown to appreciate the whole range of styles and templates options that Word provides. The function that recommends a whole set of colors, next to the Style Sets options, is particularly helpful. For a generally indecisive person like myself, limiting the number of choices needing to be made in a given situation (like choosing half a dozen colors) is...ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! That was me I got it right :D Not sure what movie this is. It sounds like a Nicholas Cage movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the movie, I do not like the movie. Baby Driver or whatever it's called lol PS I was way off with the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuzzo legit can you pick a movie that we know what it is lol. Or maybe I need to watch more movies?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man I knew it was Baby Drive as soon as I read the first line! It's one of my favorite movies! Or rather it would be if it didn't sport some terrible actors, but it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen that movie, sounds interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby driver? I have definitely seen that one, I love action movies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I work nights so each time I tried watching a movie the movies watched me instead. I don't know the movie. I agree themes, styles, and templates is an awesome topic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no clue what the movie is, but after reading some of the comments, I think I want to watch that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I have no idea on this one, but to honor the first movie post (at least the first one Is saw) I will say it is the a Batman movie haha

    ReplyDelete