Saturday, March 12, 2022

Movie Guesses

So, last week, the movie that described was the movie Baby Drive. My boyfriend recently showed me this movie and it's one of his favorites, so I had to share it to the world. I told my boyfriend to give me a movie and he gave me this one so good luck!


This movie starts off with these people in the water and something comes up from underneath and attacks them. I believe everybody dies in the beginning, but then this dude's son went out to the water and he was almost attacked as well. The dude was tired of all the attacks so him and a team of fishermen went on a boat to go and kill the creature. Everybody again almost dies, but the main dude and then the creature ended up exploding. 


So, that's all I can remember from the movie, so good luck everybody!

It is what it is

Peace Out People!

12 comments:

  1. No idea what the movie might be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm this sounds like a lot of movies but I'll guess "The Meg".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a tough one, the movie sounds like an older one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The description of this movie awoken my fear of not seeing shallow water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is Jaws as well. The creature explodes throw it off so I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what this is but it sounds like a movie I want to watch. Is it Anaconda or Jaws?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering if it is "Deep Blue Sea"?

    ReplyDelete