Saturday, March 19, 2022

Missing Title

Hey Y'all

Me again, the movie from last week was indeed, Jaws. It was a great movie, probably the reason why I'm terrified of the ocean, but it is what it is. But here's another great movie for y'all to guess so have fun!

So, there was this item that was all powerful. There was multiple of these items, but this one was more special then the rest. Anyways, this powerful item was lost throughout time and history until one day it was discovered by an unlikely fellow. He took care of the item, but soon the item betrayed him since the item wanted to go back to the original owner. So this other character that kind of reminds me of a dog, gets the item and realizes what the item is, so him and a few others go out to try to destroy the item. Along the way, the group finds more people to travel with them and one person dies a dumb death and yea. I haven't technically finished the move yet, still have 30 minutes to go, but yea. Have fun!

It is what it is

Peace Out People

12 comments:

  1. 'Jaws' may the reason why you are terrified of the ocean? Hmm... with your passion for movies, I hope there is at least one movie that made a positive impact on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess Lord of the Rings, Hobbits have big hairy feet so maybe that's how you relate them to dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dimas, it's either Lord of the Rings or maybe... that one Harry Potter movie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaws took on a new meaning to me once I started living in an area where shark attacks were on the rise.

    Every time one of my coworkers told me I should "learn to surf," I just shook my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea for this one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Jaws, but after seeing a shark in Galveston I won't go to far into the ocean. No clue what this one is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also guessing lord of the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't figure that one out. It would be interesting to see who got this on correct.

    ReplyDelete