Saturday, March 26, 2022

Formulas

In excel, the best part of it is the formulas. They are super easy to use once you know how to do them. I used to use the sum formula a lot at my old job and I even created a lot of formulas in excel as well. My co-workers would go up to me all the time to do the formulas because it is a skill set that everybody doesn't know and it's great when you learn it.

The movie from last week was Lord of the Rings. It was a good movie, but there was just a lot of walking in the show and Frodo was pretty useless throughout the entire three movies. 

This movie starts off with a battle between the gods and the good god ended up waking up and she was very upset with that and ended up being evil. Then the movie starts again with a little girl always wanting to go swimming but the family won't let her. So, as she grew up, she realized that her family was in danger so she goes to sail in the ocean. She ends up meeting a demi-god who is pretty much useless, but she realizes that he caused all the problems, so they go to the evil god to try and put her back to sleep, which they do and she ends up saving the day and her family was able to enjoy the ocean once again.

13 comments:

  1. Formulas are the hallmark feature of Microsoft Excel ^_^

    "... a skillset that everybody doesn't know and it's great when you learn it." describes formulas and Microsoft Excel very well!

    No clue what you movie might be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a fan of the functions as well. Once you get the basic logic down, they streamline everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This very much sounds like Moana. Even if it's not, I liked Moana because she is another "Disney Princess" I can relate to that isn't Mulan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue what the movie is, but I wanna guess it's that one stop motion paper origami movie. Can't remember the name lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learning how to use formulas was such a plus for me. The movie definitely sounds like Moana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt very accomplished once I learned how to use all the formulas properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moana! I actually had to watch this movie 4 times, because I kept falling asleep whenever I'd watch it with a friend, haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Know how to use the formulas is awesome. the movie is Moana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah this is Moana, I thank my daughter for watching this movie way too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moana! I used to really like this movie when it first came out! I took my sister to the theatre to watch it when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Formulas are so convenient. Very easy to use, once you figure out the right formula.

    ReplyDelete