Thursday, February 24, 2022

Introspection/Movie

Introspection

Why am I in this class?

I'm in this class to expand my horizons when it comes to Microsoft. I see Microsoft as a challenge and I plan to overcome that challenge of Microsoft. After doing some of the Labsim, I quickly realized that there is a lot of stuff in just Word alone, that I did not know about. This class is a lot, it's no joke.

What is my proudest moment in this class?

I think my proudest moment hasn't happened yet. My proudest moment will be when I finish and pass this class. I get to walk out those classroom doors and never show up to the class ever again. I think that will be my proudest moment because I passed a 101 class.

Movie

Last weeks movie was Shutter Island. It's a great movie that doesn't tell you what the true ending is about. You get your own opinion of the ending. This weeks movie is fun for me, it's an animated movie that is beautiful whenever you watch it.

So, the movie starts out with this 12 year old kid going to the local scientist who studies these monsters that roam the world. The kid ends up being friends with one of the monsters and starts to travel the world. Well, while on his adventure, he befriends more monsters and become friends with people along the way. He fights off some bad guys with the monsters that he befriends and during the adventure, he finds out that some of the bad scientist created a very powerful monster. They kept the monster captive and tortured him. The monster ended up breaking out and swore to take vengeance on humans and kill them all. Well, this 12 year old kid shows up, starts to fight this powerful monster. The kid sees that his first monster friend was about to get killed from the powerful monster, so the kid runs up to block the attack. He ends up dying and everybody is sad, the monsters are sad and everybody cries. The powerful monster sees how this kid was so loved to where he decides that humans aren't so bad and some how brings the kid back to life.

This the movie, I haven't seen this movie since probably 2005-ish? So, this what I remember of the movie, I don't know if everything is right, but whatever. Have fun guessing! 

It is what it is

Peace Out People

12 comments:

  1. Yes, there are many functionalities in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint! You will learn much and pass IS101-3010, Spring 2022 with high marks :-)

    No idea what the movie might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite movies growing up, it's Pagemaster. You have a great taste in movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. My proudest moment is when I will pass this class and retain all the information I need to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legit don't know any of your movies kels. I agree I'm going to be the happiest when I pass this semester

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say the movie is Pokemon: The First Movie with Mewtwo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's a good mindset to have: view the platform as a challenge, rather than an obstacle outright. Taking that perspective seems like it would be more motivating, and have a net positive effect on one's mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm I'm not sure what movie this could be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, I have learned so much that I didn't even think was possible and that is just with Microsoft Word. I am excited for what comes with Excel and PowerPoint.

    No clue what this movie could be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting movie, I don't know this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, there are a lot to go over in Microsoft. This class takes up most of my time compare to other classes, and right so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it the first Pokemon movie? I'm not sure if it was the first one but it is definitely one of them haha. the one with Celebi was really good too

    ReplyDelete