Saturday, February 5, 2022

History of Computers/Movie Guess

History of Computers

The history of computers started back over 200 years ago. It first started as a theory by mathematicians and entrepreneurs during the 19th century. In 1848, Ada Lovelace wrote the worlds first computer program. Jumping to 1937, John Atanasoff invented the first electric-only computer. Then closer to this world today, in 1976 Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak co-founded Apple Computer. I know that I jump around, but I'm just listing what is important to me. Pretty much, the history of computers is still going on to this day. Now we have 8K UHD (7680 x 4320) resolution and it looks amazing compared to the first ever tv which had no color. We are still going up in the world today and inventing new computers and new software. 


Movie Guess

Thank you for everybody who guessed. I know it was an easy one last week or at least I thought where one person said it was Batman, but the movie from last week is Nacho Libre. This week might be a little harder though.

This movie starts off with a woman pulling up the driveway and finding her boyfriend holding a huge camera. She questions him on why he has the camera and he says that he's going to start filming the house because of the weird stuff that's been going around. After a few weeks or so, the weird stuff in the house is increasing. Soon, there was thumping noises and things disappearing in the house. The couple started to be more agitated and more annoyed with one another which is just making the bad things worse. Near the end of the movie, the girlfriend gets dragged down the stairs and ends up acting weird afterwards. Her boyfriend wanted to move out of the house and at first she agrees, but when it was time to leave, she declines and they end up staying at the house. That night, she gets up from she sleep in a catatonia state. She goes downstairs and screams, waking up her boyfriend. You then hear another scream from the boyfriend and then silence. After a few minutes, you hear somebody going up the stairs. You then see the boyfriend getting thrown at the camera and you see the girlfriend standing at the doorway bloody. The movie ends and you see that the boyfriends body was found three days later by the police and the girlfriend was never found.

Have fun with this movie! It's one of my favorites! 

It is what it is

Peace Out People

15 comments:

  1. Computing devices have come a long way -- far more longer if you consider the devices before electricity!

    Sounds like a horror movie. I have no guesses. Curious to see what others would say and the actual answer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, the movie is Paranormal Activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember black and white tv and no remote, the movie is Paranormal Activity. I don't think I watched that particular one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen the first Paranormal Activity, only the 3rd and 4th one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I'm still not familiar with that movie. I do like the challenge though. Hope I get the chance to figure out another one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen Paranormal Activity, but I'm gonna go with it since that seems to be the general agreement.

    Or Batman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not watched a horror movie in a long time, because I only enjoy them when I am watching it with someone else. It's weird because I can watch horror/psychological animes, but when it is a horror movie with actors the realistic situations scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paranormal activity I have to say that the movie franchise really went off the rails after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Computer have definitely come a long way from 200 years ago, and they will definitely will keep going. As for the movie guess, not much of a horror movie fan so I could not guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paranormal Activity the second one I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love horror movies, so I know this has to be Paranormal Activity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paranormal Activity! I watched this so many times when it came out. For some reason I thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The history of computer is very extensive and who would of guessed how much of our daily life it has grown to. I have yet to watch Paranormal Activity, but I have heard mixed reviews of the movies so I'm a little hesitant for them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't even have to read after that second sentence to know that was paranormal activity! Funny enough, I've only watched that movie once. When it was in theatres. Which I know is quite a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete