Saturday, February 12, 2022

Application Software/Movie Guess

Application Software

Application software, or app for short, is software that performs specific tasks for an end-user. Application software is distinct from system software, which refers to the software that actually keeps the systems running such as the operating system, computational science software, game engines, industrial automation, and software as a service applications. App software programs are specific in their functionality and do the job that they are designed to do. For instance, a browser is an application used specifically for browsing the internet. 


Movie Guess

The last movie was Paranormal Activity. That series is one of my favorite because it's all connected in a single story. Here is the next movie.

This movie starts in the medieval time, but it's different because instead of riding on a horse, the main guy has a person behind him clicking coconuts together to make it sound like they are riding horses and they are galloping like they are riding on horses. Anyways, God speaks down to the main guy and says that he has a special quest for him to get something. The guy then starts his quest and along the way, he is met with very interesting characters. One of the main characters in the movie kills a dude that was doing a documentary and the police was called and was doing an investigation. One character is a wizard that needs help defeating this horrible beast, when it's just a rabbit, but the rabbit kills at least three people in the movie. Then they are getting chased by a dragon, but the animator for the dragon has a heart attack in the middle of it and dies as well as the dragon. The movie ends with them almost getting to the item that God wanted them to find, for all the characters to get arrested by the police and the movie ends.

I know that this sounds like the writings of a mad-woman, but if you know this movie, you will completely understand where I am coming from. This is a very hard movie to try and figure out so I'm interested in the comments. 

It is what it is

Peace Out People

14 comments:

  1. We use many application software on a daily/hourly/minutely basis :-)

    No clue what the movie might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you didn't dream this and thought it was a movie??? Just kidding but legit I have no clue asked Dre and he looked at me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A movie featuring murderous rabbits...nope, haven't seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what that movie is. Would like to see who figures it out first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, me neither I have no idea what the movie is, sounds animated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure what the movie could be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol Monty Python, best scene is the sword fighting scene where the guy loses several limbs but calls them scratches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Monty Python before, but I genuinely cannot recall any of it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no clue what this one was. I will be looking it up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guessed Monty Python and the Holy Grail right away it is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've seen that movie because I have no clue what it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not know why the movie Shrek 3 comes to my mind. Just because of the first sentence. I know I am probably wrong but that what came to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay yeah I have no idea on this one haha. Even the name of the movie doesn't ring a bell

    ReplyDelete