Saturday, January 29, 2022

Guess The Movie

Hey Y'all,

So, because I usually have nothing to write about when it comes to the blog, I'm going to be starting a game. I am known to be horrible at describing movies. I usually remember very specific details of the movie or just miss the entire concept of the movie. So, our game that we are going to play is that I describe a movie and you guess the movie in the comments below. I will post what movie it is in the next post. So, here we go.

The movie starts off with this poor Hispanic male, who lives and works at an orphanage. His dream was to become a wrestler. So, him and his buddy goes and joins the local wrestling tournament. Of course, these two had no training and they were just pretending to wrestle in the backyard, so you would think that they would lose, but somehow they win. Oh, he was also trying to get money to save the orphanage because it was going bankrupt. 

That's all I can remember of the movie, so good luck. I can't wait to read your comments. And as always,

It is what it is.

Peace Out People

16 comments:

  1. I had no clue so I did a quick Google search. I believe I found the answer but am curious to see what others come up with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea, I didn't want to cheat, and use google so I asked my husband and he said Nacho something. He remembers a red costume and Jack black is in it but can't remember the name of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nacho Libre is a great movie! I haven't seen it in ages though. Can't say its an objectively-good movie but I tend to enjoy "worst" movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about typing some of these bits from the description into Google and just letting it work its magic.

    Then I didn't, because I don't really know what I'd get out of that, and I'm not sure I want to.

    I'm going to guess though, just to be a good sport. Since I have no idea at all...

    Batman.

    There. I guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only needed Hispanic Male Orphanage and Wrestler. This movie is called Nacho Libre, starring The GOAT Jack Black, I once wore a wrestlers mask for Halloween and called myself "Nacho Sancho" meant to sound like "Not Yo Sancho" idk funny story ha ha lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. NACHOOOOOOOOO!!! best movie ever. Beneath the clothes we find a man, and beneath the man we find his...nucleus lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that movie! It's so cheesy and funny, great movie pick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to be honest. I have never seen Nacho Libre. I know Jack Black is in it but I have not seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know this movie; I don't think I have heard of it either, but now I am curious so maybe I will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, I read some of the comments before I started writing mine. I have no clue what it was, even if I had to Google it, I probably wouldn't have gotten it right. Now that I see most of what my classmate wrote, I would like to see that movie. Sounds like my kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so I have never actually seen the movie but the Hispanic, wrestling line gave it away for me. I did guess Nacho libre before reading the comments. I liked this guessing game lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really watch movies... unless they are Marvel or DC movies. I have heard of this movie though from my Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to think about it but I remember watching Nacho Libre when I was a kid that was a good movie Jack black should be in more movies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nacho Libre is one of the funniest movies ever! My best friend and I would call each other Nacho (him) and Esceleto (me). Poking fun at the way that we looked when we were kids. Him being the more heavy and me being a very thin figure of a kid. That of course has changed a little since growing up, but a lot of nostalgia comes from that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nacho libre! If I wouldnt have known I would have guessed some movie with Eugenio Derbez

    ReplyDelete